So, a few weeks ago Emily was playing around while Charles and I were watching tv (don't tell anyone :)! We realized she had gotten really quiet and was in the bathroom ALONE! So, we go in there and her hair is all slicked back, greasy and she's standing there playing with it! We were like "Emily, what in the world is in your hair?" And she said "Well (every explanation starts with well now) my hair needed some lotion!" SHEW!!! Fortunately it only took 2 washes with Mommy's Herbal Essence to get it all out, but we have put all lotion up in locked cabinets now :) Both of these pics are before we even put her in the shower....shew :)

1 comment:
Oh my heavens this sounds exactly like Natalie. Yesterday she smeared diaper cream all over her face and came to me saying "sorry chapped"...niiice. Those girls! I wish I had my wits about me to take a picture instead of trying to get it off asap! :)
Post a Comment