My friends Adrianne and Tarah and Adrianne's Mom, also hosted a Family & Friends Shower for us! We are so fortunate to have such wonderful family and friends! Of course on the day we picked the weather was absolutely horrible! But my family from Ft. Smith and Harrison drove over just for us! I appreciate all that driving everyone did!
The shower was beautiful! Adrianne and her Mom and Tarah outdid themselves! The food was wonderful, I think I had 3 plates!!! We again got so many wonderful things! I just can't say enough how blessed we are with family, friends and co-workers! Thank you Tarah and Adrianne for all you did and for being great friends!! Here are just a few pics from the shower!
Part of the food table, somehow I didn't get a picture of the whole thing!

The gift table. All of the shirts and onesies in the front were made by Adrianne and her Mom! There are 3 shirts with matching bows for Emily and Baby Girl #2!

Tarah, Adrianne and I!

No comments:
Post a Comment