Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Good Times!

Here are a few random pictures from last week!

Our friends, the Sheltons (the Shelters as Emily says :), came over on Thursday and Friday morning. They are in South Carolina right now after driving 18 hours...just Layne and the 4 kids!! So, last week the kids came over in the mornings so that Layne could get stuff ready for the trip! Emily was already at Layne's because I had a Dr. Appt. that morning. So, I just piled everyone in my car and brought them over here!!! The funny thing about this picture, is that my Mom has the exact same one of me with 2 of my friends when we were all in carseats! I will have to scan it in sometime :) I am sorry Baylee, she was sitting in the fron seat and I didn't get a good shot of her!
This picture was taken on Thursday night. Emily had done a very good job of helping Mommy and Daddy pick up the house, so we decided to go to Sonic for a Slush...her new favorite ;) Anyway, yes, we let her wear her houseshoes, a black and white diaper cover on top of panties, and 3-4 bows in her hair! She was as happy as a bug in a rug and loved her Sonic slush :)

No comments: