Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jonas' Birthday

Tonight was a birthday party for Emily's friend Jonas, who we go to church with! Such a small world, Jonas' Mommy and I were friends in college and when they started coming to church I was like "Hey, I know you!" :) Anyway, it's fun to see our kids growing up together! Nate and Mauree are 2 up on us though...they have 3 boys....God bless them :)

It was at a pizza place here in town and Emily had such a good time just running around and playing with her friends. She had pizza, a juice box, 2 pieces of Birthday Cookie and a package of Spider Man fruit snacks...and she still went to bed at a decent hour :) It was so fun to watch her play with her friends, we are so blessed to go to a church that has such a great number of families our age with kids Emily's age! She has so many friends to be thankful for!

Emily & Lily with the Birthday Boy Jonas!
Best Friends Already :)
Emily, Lily and Caroline....they were showing me their kites...
even though I wanted their faces....thank you Caroline :)
They got kites as a party favor, Emily was very excited!
Emily, Lily, Lauren (friend from church), and Stephens
(I went to elementary through high school with Stephens' Daddy....small world :)

No comments: