I cannot believe that Baby Girl #2 will be here in 2 weeks! These past 9 months have gone by SO FAST!!! First of all, we have finally decided on a name!! It is.....a big secret :) We did this with Emily and it worked really well :) So, we decided to do it again! There has to be some sort of secret when she's born and since we already know she's a girl, this is the next biggest thing!
We are almost finished with the nursery. As soon as we get it all put together, I will post some pictures! We have finally finished getting all of our "baby" stuff down. Emily has had a wonderful time playing with the carseat, swing, high chair! She'll say "When I was a baby I used to swing...or sit...or eat here!" It's so sad that she is not a baby anymore! She's almost 3!!!!!!
As I mentioned before, Charles' work had a shower for us, some of my friends had a shower and our Sunday School Department had a Diaper/Wipe shower for us one night! We have gotten so many things I just can't believe it! I had to take a picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment