We decided to let Emily pick something to do this weekend just for her. I think it is actually sinking into me that it's almost the end of "just the 3 of us"!!! I am kind of sad that all of my one-on-one time with Emily is coming to an end. Don't get me wrong, I am way excited about Baby Sister coming. But, it has just been us and Emily for almost 3 years and it's kind of sad to me!
Anyway, we had wanted to take her on a picnic to the park, but the weather didn't cooperate. So we gave her a few choices of indoor things to do and, of course, she chose Chuck E. Cheese :) She got to play all the games she wanted, eat all the pizza she wanted and even drink all the Sprite that she wanted....a real treat for her :) At the end she chose a blow-up Chuck E. Cheese hammer, even over a balloon. We thought it was kind of an odd choice. But then when we got home she said she could help us hang pictures up with her new hammer (which we had been doing this weekend)....so that explained it!
Emily's 1st trip to Chuck E. Cheese in August of '07! Look how little she is!!!

Our almost 3 year old and Big Sister!!!
Having a very important conversation with Chuck E.

This one took her by surprise :)

It's Sprite Mommy :)

She actually wanted to get close enough to him to have her picture made. I think this is the first time to take a pic with him by herself!

Such a pretty girl!!

Showing off her hammer :)

1 comment:
"Well, I wanted to be there with her. We should have really been there with Emily at Chuck E Cheese. You will know next time Mommy." - Nicholas
Oh brother...something about being almost five makes them "know" everything.
Post a Comment