Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Playday at Whit's

A few weeks ago, my friend Brianne was gracious enough to watch Emily so I could go up to do some stuff at church. Thankfully she said Emily was very well behaved except for a minor incident with the next-door-neighbor's dog that even left Brianne shakey :) Apparently it was a pretty big dog, but no injuries to report!

Whit as only 17 months, but he and Emily seem to get along really well. I think Emily likes it because he pretty much just follows her around! He came over here last week while Brianne got her hair done and was a perfect child! He did not cry, fuss, anything! He LOVED Emily's table and chair set, it looks like one might be coming to Clay & Brianne's house sometime soon :) Anyway, Brianne is so good to take pictures of everything and she sent me a few cute ones! I did not take any while he was here, I will have to the next time!
Pretty girl :)
They make a cute couple :)
Her so cute :)
He has the prettiest blue eyes! Excuse Emily's panties...yes, she is wearing big girl panties pretty much all the time now!

No comments: