We decided to have 2 parties for Emily this year, a family one and a friend one. I don't know what we were thinking, but that's what we did :) Well, we were thinking that it would be WAY too many people to have one party for everyone! We had her friend party on Friday, August 7th at Chuck E. Cheese in Rogers from 12:00 to 1:30. She invited 17 friends! So we had a really great group! We had a great time! Emily had decided that she wanted a Disney Princess party, so that's what we did. We also let her pick out her cakes for the parties (we maybe helped a little :). She picked out a crown made out of cupcakes for this party. She got lots of wonderful presents and had a great time! Thank you to all of her wonderful friends!
Charles and I have been married for 8 years. We have 2 beautiful girls, Emily is 4 and Ashley is 1.
I have been given the wonderful opportunity to stay at home with Emily and Ashley and it is truly a blessing! It is amazing to watch them grow and change every day!!! To borrow a quote from a friend, "I have found that sometimes the days go by slowly, but the years go by quickly!"
No comments:
Post a Comment