It is so fun to have all 3 girls together! It is especially neat to see Ashley and Hadley together! I can't wait until they can interact with each other, it will be so cute! I made the mistake of putting the girls in the same dresses that we had recently had their pictures made in. We used one of the pictures for Ashley's announcement and sent several people pictures of the 4 of us together! So, needless to say, yes, my girls do own and wear other dresses than the pink and green ones seen here :) I just happen to love them! Charles happens to not love the, but that's ok :)
Emily, Ashley and I stayed in Ft. Smith for a few days with Hadley and Vicky. Charles has to come back home to work, I guess someone has to around here :) We had a great time! We had the girls' pictures made at Penney's one day! They did ok, it was very hard to get all 3 of them to cooperate at the same time!
Family Pic!
My sweet girls!
Vicky & Hadley
Her so cute :) Sorry it's kind of fuzzy!
No comments:
Post a Comment