We met up with Lance, Tracey and Lily, got the girl's their armbands and hit the rides! Emily and Lily rode everything together. They were so CUTE! I was glad Lily was there so that we didn't have to ride all the kiddie rides!! Plus there were a couple that you had to be over 36" but under 48" so it worked out perfectly! Lance and Charles were on ride duty and Tracey and I visited and watched...a pretty good division of responsibility if you ask me :) Oh yeah, and I had Ashley in the Baby Bjorn and Tracey is 7 months pregnant :)
We also saw Gary, Tarah, Jack and Jacob. They walked up while Emily was riding a ride. It took her three times around to realize who it was we were talking to. Every time she came around she would just look. Finally, on the 3rd time, she said "Tarah and Jack"! It was cute!
We also saw Gary, Tarah, Jack and Jacob. They walked up while Emily was riding a ride. It took her three times around to realize who it was we were talking to. Every time she came around she would just look. Finally, on the 3rd time, she said "Tarah and Jack"! It was cute!
Ready to go!
Terrible picture of me, but the only picture of Ashley (kind of!) at her first Grape Festival!
Yummy...grape ice cream!
1 comment:
Hi Shelly, I'm glad you "found" me! Ha! Feel free to add me to your list and I'll put you on mine too. Emily is too cute and funny! We'll enjoy having her back on Sunday!
Post a Comment