Emily moved to the Two's-Two class! I was kind of nervous about dropping her off! Our friends Layne and James have been her teachers for the last 2 years and she was having some issues with the fact that they wouldn't be her teachers anymore. We have been talking about it for a week now and Layne took the kids last week to the next class to meet their new teacher! Well, Miss Sarah and Miss Shannon were prepared and had Play-dough out as the kids arrived. Emily walked right in and sat down at the table and started playing! We said "Bye Emily" and she said "I need hugs and kisses!" I thought, "Oh no, she's going to start crying!" But she gave each of us a hug and a kiss and went right back to the table! I was relieved and sad at the same time...she's such a big girl!
Charles and I moved up to the "old" class :) We are now in Adult 6, which covers the ages of 30-39! Oh my goodness!
All dressed up and ready to go :)
No comments:
Post a Comment