Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Elmo's Green Thumb

Tracey and Lily invited Emily and I to go and see Elmo in Ft. Smith. It was on a Tuesday night so we just drove down and back that evening. We left Ashley with Daddy and had a girls night! We went to eat at, where else, Chick-Fil-A before the show :) Emily was so excited because Daddy had just bought her some "Dorothy" shoes (red sparkly flats) at Target and she HAD to wear them to Elmo! The girls were VERY well behaved. They talked the whole way down and the whole way back. And yes, we did not get back until around 10:00! I am so glad Emily has such a good friend in Lily! They call each other "best friends" :)
Posing with Elmo!

Ready for the show to start!
Emily said I had to take a picture of Abby Cadabby!
Silly girls!

No comments: