Thursday, August 20, 2009

Emily's 3 Year Checkup

I just cannot believe that Emily is 3 years old! I just don't know where the time has gone! Here is what my 3 year old is doing:

~ Weighs 32 pounds and is 37 1/2" tall
~ Wears size 3T/4T clothes. Completely depends on where I get it!
~ Wears sizes 8-9 shoes
~ Sleeps from 9:00 until about 7:30 in the morning.
~ Takes an afternoon nap around 1:30 and sleeps for 1 1/2 hours.
~ Talks WONDERFULLY! She says so few things wrong! I don't usually correct her when she does, just because they are few and far between!
~ Says "Why" at least 1,000 times a day...I promise! I think this will be Ashley's first word!
~ Loves to read our devotion book every night before we go to bed. She will say "What is today's date!" and then we find it in the book.
~ Loves anything Disney Princess! Anything!
~ Can "read" several of her books!
~ Can sing so many songs! Loves to sing out of the hymnal with me! Knows that Holy, Holy, Holy is hymn #1.
~ Eats very well. Sometimes she will eat 8-10 little frozen pancakes at breakfast! Has eaten 2 PB&J sandwiches at lunch before! Is pretty picky about her meat, she just likes "plain chicken"!
~ Loves to say her prayers at night!
~ Can ride her tricycle very well!
~ Can completely dress herself (as long as everything is "inside out"!)!
~ Can do several puzzles all by herself, including a 20 piece Cinderella one!
~ Seems to do lots of whining!!! Sometimes I can hardly stand all of the whining!
~ Still sucks her thumb, but we are REALLY working on it right now!
~ Is wonderful, beautiful, cute, thoughtful, smart, energetic, loving, sweet, awesome, precious!
~ Will say "I love you Mommy!" without being prompted!
~ Has to give Mommy & Daddy and Ashley hugs and kisses every night!
~ Has the most amazing memory! She remembers things that Mommy and Daddy don't! Blows my mind what all she remember!

No comments: