Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009

We had a nice relaxing Valentine's this year! It started on Friday when Charles brought Emily and I flowers! I got my favorite Gerbera Daisies and Emily got her favorite a red rose! I also got a box of Dove Chocolates! My absolute favorites! Charles started that several years ago, I always get a heart shaped box of Dove Chocolate. He knows me too well :)

We went to Penguin Ed's on Friday night for Emily's Valentine's. On Saturday at lunch, Emily and I surprised Charles at school with a picnic lunch and cake from Rick's Bakery....his favorite! We had planned on eating outside on campus, but it was too cold! So, we sat in the back of my car on beach towels! Emily loved it, Charles and I had cricks in our neck after....but we were all together...ahhh :)

Then on Saturday night Mimi and Bub stayed with us and Charles and I went out for our Valentine's. We went to Jonny Carino's....YUMMY!! I love their salad and this one dish...I don't remember then name of it. It is noodles, sauce and lots of cheese! You can't go wrong with that! Then we went to Target and bought baby bedding for Baby Girl Martin! The perfect Valentine's Day!

No comments: