Emily just LOVED having everyone here! She was so glad to have someone other than me and Charles to play with....and play she did! Unfortunately we were gone most of the time Aunt Becky and Uncle Bob were here so we didn't get to spend much time with them. But while James & Layne were here she took full advantage of having 4 playmates! The older girls were so good to play with and entertain the little ones. Emily got spoiled having someone to play with 24/7. One night they even put on a play for us :) This was Emily's first play! I told Layne that I remembered putting on plays for my parents when I was litttle. I don't know if I started at 2 or not!
Anyway, here are some cute action pics from Emily's very first play! Thank you to Baylee and Tory for directing it and to Layne and James for staying with us so I wouldn't have to worry about them any more :)
1 comment:
Just read this! Haaaaaaaa! The pics are great! What great fun and memories! Sorry we made you worry about us for so long! =-)
Post a Comment