Well.......Charles had a big surprise up his sleeve! He calls me about 4:30 and says that he wants to go somewhere a little nicer than Outback so I should dress up a little more. Then when he comes home from work I am all ready to go thinking we could make the early show and not be home too late. Well, he is taking his sweet time getting ready and tells me that we are going to have to eat a little late because he couldn't get a reservation any earlier. I thought OK so I fix dinner for Emily and Gigi and then just sit down to read my new People (the best Christmas present ever :)!
Charles gets a phone call and goes into our bathroom to take it. Then someone comes in the front door and it is James and Adrianne! I was like what are you all doing here! So we sit and talk for a little while later and in comes Gary and Tarah and Charles is like Ok, we have to go!
So we walk outside and there is a limo with the driver standing there all in his little cap and white gloves and everything....so cute!!!!! So we all get in and drive up to Rogers for dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse....YUMMY!!!! The table is all decorated with "30" confetti and a beautiful arrangement of flowers and we are in our own little room just the 6 of us! It was so fun and I was so surprised! I really had no idea that he had planned anything at all!
After dinner, they bring me chocolate cake with chocolate icing with chocolate covered strawberries and lit candles! It was gorgeous and delicious! It was a perfect evening! And I was really, truly surprised! The perfect way to celebrate my 30th birthday!!!!
Emily wanted to see in the limo before we left :) 


3 comments:
What a sweet husband you have! Happy Birthday!!!
Charles is awsome! That's great! Okay, so when you get ready to use the Outback gift card, make it a date night, and we'll keep Em!
Yay Charles...I'd say he did a great job! So glad your birthday was special...you deserve it! Happy Belated Bday, friend!
Post a Comment