Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Potty Training Update

While I don't have a picture for this post, I do have VERY GOOD NEWS!!! Emily has not had an accident since LAST SUNDAY!!! Yes, it has been over a week since she has had an accident! I just can't believe how well she has been during potty training! We started on Saturday, January 17th. So, we are in our 5th week. The first 2 weeks were really great! Then, the ice storm hit and with all the excitement and guests she kind of forgot about going in the potty! However, since then she has done REALLY good!

She still wears a Pull-up during naps, at night and during gymnastics. Her Pull-up is always dry when she gets up from her nap so it would probably be OK to sleep in panties...I am just not that brave yet :) The same for gymnastics. She usually goes to the bathroom once or twice during class and they Pull-up is always dry but I am REALLY not brave enough to try gymastics in panties yet! Her Pull-up is still wet at night so I think it will be a little while before we can wear panties at night!

Anyway, I just wanted to share her good news! She has just done such a good job and I am so proud of her!!!!

No comments: