Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me :)

This year I turned the big 3-0! It sounds so OLD! I know in the big realm it is really not that old, but I still sounds old to me :) My celebration started on Sunday when the family came up for lunch at my favorite, Red Lobster! My mom and Emily baked me a chocolate cake with chocolate icing....just what I asked for! Mom and Dad had spent Saturday night with us and Mom had gotten up with Emily on Sunday. So, I got to sleep in a little which was wonderful! However, when I did get up, Emily is sitting on the counter, her face covered in brown and blue frosting! Her and Mimi were icing my cake :)

After lunch we came back here and had cake and ice cream and I got to open my presents! I got lots of money that I can spend on whatever I want to :) I have spent a little of it but still have quite a bit left! It is hard now to spend it on me...I never thought I would say that :) Thank you to everyone for coming over and sharing my birthday with me! Thank you also for my gifts!
I am sorry that I didn't get more pics than this! I think my Mom has them all on her camera!

No comments: