
For those of you who don't know, this is a picture of my sister and I and yes...we are both pregnant!!!! Vicky is due June 17th, so she is about 8 weeks along. I am due June 1st, so I am about 10 weeks along. Both of us are doing well, other than being majorly exhausted all the time! This will be Vicky and Jeremy's first so they are way excited!! We are very excited as well! We haven't told Emily yet, but I know she will be excited once she realizes what is going on!
9 comments:
Congratulations!
Congratulations..You two are Great Parents..Emily and baby are very lucky.
Aunt Linda
Bub and MiMi are sooooooooooo excited about Emily's new brother or sister and her new cousin!!!! and of course our two new grandchildren....we love you....
Congratulations! That is such exciting news! =)
congrats! so excited for you guys and i know emily will be a great big sis!
UMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR sister is 1 minute away from getting a mouthful from me...and WHY i had to read this GREAT news on your blog! :) This is GREAT! Congrats! I'm calling Vickers NOW! ~SALLE
Oh and i didn't know you know Jim Ed and Amanda...Did you know Amanda use to go to clinton.. :)
CONGRATULATIONS!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you both! Please tell Vicky congrats for me as well!
Post a Comment