Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tis The Season

I cannot believe that the Holiday Season is already upon us! Santa Claus is already at the mall! We went downtown last night. They have the lighting of the square and a parade around the square welcoming Santa Claus. Emily loved it! We met up with her friend Caroline and they had a great time. She also got to ride the ponies! Emily is going to ask for Cinderellas and light up shoes from Santa. Actually, any toy she sees she says she is going to ask Santa for! Uh oh!

Getting ready to go, she put on her gloves and hat all by herself :)

Kind of a silly smile, but still cute!

She really enjoyed the parade...can you tell!

Her and Caroline posing...kind of!

She loves to ride the ponies!

1 comment:

Basham said...

She is so cute! I can't wait till we have little ones to have fun with..I think I actually just admitted I am getting the itch to have little ones..Wow! ;)