The other night Emily had to put Ariel to bed before she went to bed! It was so cute, she rocked her and sang to her, then covered her up with a blanket and put her to bed on her changing table! It was TOO CUTE :) And yes, she is only 2!!!!!
Too cute! I loved it, loved it! And CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy too! What fun, sisters pregnant at the same time!! :) Our love and prayers for a healthy and happy pregnancy! Sammie, Josh, Nicholas, Natalie and Naomi
Charles and I have been married for 8 years. We have 2 beautiful girls, Emily is 4 and Ashley is 1.
I have been given the wonderful opportunity to stay at home with Emily and Ashley and it is truly a blessing! It is amazing to watch them grow and change every day!!! To borrow a quote from a friend, "I have found that sometimes the days go by slowly, but the years go by quickly!"
5 comments:
Emily is precious and very talented. I love this blogspot. She is so sweet.
Aunt Linda
I love how she jumps from song to song, and that poor Ariel! She is getting a workout while Emily sings! Ha!
Seriously, only two? She is very articulate and easy to understand...that is fantastic!
what a performance...i am so impressed! ariel is one lucky doll;)
Too cute! I loved it, loved it! And CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy too! What fun, sisters pregnant at the same time!! :)
Our love and prayers for a healthy and happy pregnancy!
Sammie, Josh, Nicholas, Natalie and Naomi
WOW! I am amazed! What great songs! Madilynn isn't quite singing yet! (I used to work with Charles - just found you in the blogging world)
Post a Comment