Last week Emily's friend Lily turned 3, so we went to her Elmo birthday party on Monday night. Emily was excited ALL DAY about going to the party. She even got over the fact that the Princess Shoes were Lily's, not Emily's! The party was great, there was pizza and cupcakes with RED icing...thanks Tracey :) Then Lily opened her presents, with a little help from everyone! After that, they got to play in a big climby-thing (I don't know what they're called....think Chick-Fil-A play area) and then they got to jump in a big bouncy house! Needless to say, I think Emily slept VERY well that night. Unfortunately I didn't take my camera to the party :( However, as part of her party favors, Emily got 6 Sesame Street ponytail holders and as soon as we got home she wanted ALL 6 of them in her hair. So, I got a few cute pics of her running around with her new Sesame Street ponytails! Thank you Lance, Tracey & Lily for a great birthday party, Emily still talks about it and sings Happy Birthday to Lily :)
No comments:
Post a Comment