Friday, July 10, 2009

The Promenade

Last week was my first full week with the girls by myself! Between Charles, Gigi and Mimi, I have been very blessed with lots of help! So, of course, we had to stay busy :) On Tuesday we decided to venture out for our first outing! We met Tarah at the Promenade to let the kids play and have lunch! Of course the free playground was too hot for them to play on so they had to ride the rides that took money :) They had a lot of fun and we survived our first outing!

On Wednesday I had my 6 week doctor's appointment so Charles met us at the dr. office and sat in the car while Ashley and Emily watched The Little Mermaid :) On Thursday we had a playday with Tracey and Lily and on Friday we stayed home! I would say we are getting back into the swing of things!
This one's for you Bub :)
I wish Emily was looking at the camera!
This was a new one for her to ride!

No comments: