Sunday, July 12, 2009

6 1/2 Weeks

I can't believe that Ashley is alread 6 1/2 weeks old! I thought it went by fast when Emily was a baby, but I think it's going by even faster this time! She is such a good baby, I can't believe we have been blessed twice with babies who are good eaters, sleepers and just so cute :) Since I didn't blog about her at 1 month, here are some updates at 6 1/2 weeks:

* Wears size 1 diapers (never wore Newborn :)
* Drink 3-4 ounces ever 3 hours (usually at 7, 10, 1, 4, 7), she will usually drink 5-6 ounces at her 4:00 bottle, I guess she gets extra hungry at that time!
* Sleeps between 5-7 hours at night. She's not on a tight schedule yet, but we're working on it!
* Smiled at me for the first time on Friday, July 10th
* Likes to lay in her crib and watch her mobile
* Is starting to outgrow Newborn size clothing. The 0-3 month is still a little big, but the Newborn is getting tight!
* Is starting to "follow" sound. If we talk to her in her left ear and then move to her right she will look around to try to find us.

She is just wonderful! We Love her and Emily both more than we could have imagined! Excuse the redeye on the pictures below, I thought I had my camera set to fix that, but apparently not!

No comments: