Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Grilling Out!

Tonight we took advantage of the nice weather and grilled out for the first time this season....well, since the ice storm :) It actually ended up that a cold front was coming through and so it rained and the temperature dropped 30 degrees...but Daddy and Emily grilled cheeseburgers :)

Emily also helped set the table tonight for the first time! She was so proud of herself! You can't really tell from the picture, but she put a fork, knife and napkin at each place and carried all of the cheeseburger fixings from the fridge to the table all by herself! She is getting so grown up!!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Fun! I love her chef's hat and apron! David grilled BBQ chicken kabobs last night, and they was SO good... I can't wait for summer! :)

Jenny said...

I mean they WERE so good! Oops! :)