I had set a goal of next Friday because I wanted to get it all perfect before we actually moved her; however, she is happy as a bug in a rug with only a bed and a dresser in there right now :) We don't have any pictures on the wall or anything! We moved the curtains from her baby room into the new room to help with the light situation, and we thumb-tacked a beach towel over the top window :) It looks pretty tacky from the outside, but it helps with the sun in the mornings! We all know, we don't want her getting up with the sun in the mornings! We did move everything from her closet into the new closet so that is nice! EVERYTHING (which if you had seen that room and closet you would understand :) that was in that room is now on Charles' side of the garage :) We decided he will have to leave his car outside for a little while until we get everything organized!
She is doing so good! She has taken her nap and slept in there everyday since Saturday! I was really worried about her getting up and roaming around; but, I just told her when she wakes up to holler at me and I would come and get her. So, she'll say "Mommy, i'm awake now" :) It's so cute! I just can't believe that it's going to be this easy....i'm waiting for the bump in the road! Anyway, here are some pictures of her in her Big Girl Bed in her EMPTY Big Girl Room :)
All ready for her first nap!
No comments:
Post a Comment