Sunday, January 11, 2009

Razorback Gymnastics

Friday night we met Tracey & Lily at the Razorback Gymnastics meet. Lily & Tracey have gone to several meets, I just haven't been brave enough to take Emily yet. But I thought since she knew what gymnastics was now, she would probably like it. She was SO excited when I told her where we were going, which was after her nap on Friday :) Her and Lily held hands and practically jumped all the way to the meet. Emily did really well at the beginning. However, it didn't start until 7:00 so about 8:00 she started getting tired. I was very pleased with her behavior even if we didn't get home until 9:30! She was so excited about seeing "The Pig"! But when I asked her if she wanted to go and see him and get her picture taken she said "No, no". I guess she just liked looking at him from a safe distance!

No comments: