For New Year's Eve we thought it would be fun to take Emily to eat at Shogun. It's one of those restaurant where they cook everything right there in front of you! She loved it! She kept saying, "Fire, Fire". It was pretty cool. The guy that cooked our food was really nice too. We had just planned on sharing our meals with Emily, but he kept putting food for her on her plate. I don't think it helped that she kept saying, "Where's mine?". She also got a dish of goldfish and a dish with whipped cream and cherries in it. Yes, that's all, whipped cream and cherries....yummy!
After that we let Emily pick out a movie to rent at BlockBuster. Apparently that was a bigger decision than we thought it would be!! I don't think she ever knew there were so many to choose from! She chose Veggie Tales' Madam Blueberry. It was actually a pretty cute movie!
Charles also got some sparkling grape juice for us to drink. We would "clink" our glasses, raise them up and say "Happy New Year". I think Emily could drink "bubbly" grape juice every day. She would say, "Good, it's good, good". She is too cute!!!!
Unfortunately NONE of us saw it to midnight! I watched the ball drop in New York and then fell asleep. Oh well, it was a great way to spend New Year's Eve just the 3 of us!
After that we let Emily pick out a movie to rent at BlockBuster. Apparently that was a bigger decision than we thought it would be!! I don't think she ever knew there were so many to choose from! She chose Veggie Tales' Madam Blueberry. It was actually a pretty cute movie!
Charles also got some sparkling grape juice for us to drink. We would "clink" our glasses, raise them up and say "Happy New Year". I think Emily could drink "bubbly" grape juice every day. She would say, "Good, it's good, good". She is too cute!!!!
Unfortunately NONE of us saw it to midnight! I watched the ball drop in New York and then fell asleep. Oh well, it was a great way to spend New Year's Eve just the 3 of us!
Aren't they cute!
How do these popper things work Daddy?
These were really noice maker blower things but Emily called them pom-poms!
Clink!

Clink!
Good night 2008! (Notice the slicked-back hair styled by Daddy!)

No comments:
Post a Comment