I just wanted to let everyone know that I am going to make this a private blog. If you want to be able to view it, please leave me a comment and let me know!
Charles and I have been married for 8 years. We have 2 beautiful girls, Emily is 4 and Ashley is 1.
I have been given the wonderful opportunity to stay at home with Emily and Ashley and it is truly a blessing! It is amazing to watch them grow and change every day!!! To borrow a quote from a friend, "I have found that sometimes the days go by slowly, but the years go by quickly!"
10 comments:
Hey Shelly! I would love to be on your list. :) Thanks!
Hi Shelly -
I would love to be on your list! Thanks! Julie
We want to keep reading!
I would love to still be able to read! (I used to work with Charles and our girls are just months apart!)
Count me in!! :-)
Add me;)
I love keeping up with your family.
Marsha Costner
Put me on the list too please. :)
Hey Charles, Shelly, Emily and Ashley, We would love to be on your list too. We miss you all. Love, Aunt Becky & Uncle Bob
Me please and FINALly an update ;)
Salle
Post a Comment