Monday, August 30, 2010

Emily Starts Preschool

I can't believe it, but my Baby Girl started preschool this year! She goes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9-1. She was so excited for school to start! At her school, they call it a Gradual Entry process for the beginning of the school. On the first day, Charles, Ashley and I all got to go to class with her. On the second day, she only went by herself for 3 hours and did not have lunch. On the third day, she went her usual from 9-1 and had lunch so it was her first full day! I think this process was more for the Mommy's then for the kids, but it worked out great! She loves it and can't wait to go every day!

First day!

Ashley's ready to go too :) Showing off her new backpack, thanks Grandma and Pa :) And, Ashley's ready to go too :) Such a big girl!

Charles sent me an Edible Arrangement to make it through the first day :)

No comments: