On Thursday, Lily and Tracey came over to let the girls play! Tracey brought everyone Sonic drinks....yum.....and the girls had a BLAST enjoying a wonderful summer day! They swam in the pool, ran down the slip & slide, bounced in Emily's bouncer, went for rides in the wagon and had a picnic lunch outside! We enjoyed having them over for a nice relaxing afternoon! We will definitely have to do that again soon!
Charles and I have been married for 8 years. We have 2 beautiful girls, Emily is 4 and Ashley is 1.
I have been given the wonderful opportunity to stay at home with Emily and Ashley and it is truly a blessing! It is amazing to watch them grow and change every day!!! To borrow a quote from a friend, "I have found that sometimes the days go by slowly, but the years go by quickly!"
1 comment:
The girls look like they had the perfect summer day:-) Shelly I hope you get to feeling better and I can't wait to see you again in Sunday School.
Post a Comment