Today was a very lazy day for Shelly & Emily :) We worked ALL DAY on Emily's Abby Cadaby puzzle and I am proud to say that she can now do it all by herself...what a big girl!!! Since the weather was so nice, we played outside for awhile! I thought these pictures were cute!
I also wanted to share what happened at supper tonight. Emily said our prayer before supper and it went something like this:
"God is great....do this Mommy (folding her hands).....God is great....do this Mommy (folding her hands another way....God is great...do this Mommy (folding her hands yet another way)...God is great....do this Mommy (I didn't realize there were so many different ways to fold your hands)......Ok, God is great, let us thank him for our food.....Amen.....Let's eat :)"
2 comments:
Hey Shelly! I'm so glad you found my blog and now we can keep up with each other. Emily is too cute! What a small world that you and Mauree would end up in SS together!!
How sweet. Isin't it a wonderful thing to hear your child pray. Mommy you are doing a great job!
Post a Comment