Emily had her name put in the local newspaper for having NO CAVITIES at her dentist appointment! I should hope she doesn't have cavities at 2 years old...but I guess it can happen. Just wanted to share the article with everyone!
Year End Review
6 years ago
3 comments:
Hello, I love your blog! For her reward for having no cavities she should have some candy:-)
Hey Shelly-
This is Melissa McKenzie Basham (I was a trainer with Vicky at the University) I foung your blog trough Stephanie Chism and wanted to say hi! How are you guys doing? I was just thinking about you both the other day!
Oh girl.... I'm glad to hear you took her early (unlike me). I waited to take Kent until he was 5, yes 5, and paid for it BIG time! He had eight cavities!!!! I am the type of mother that makes them brush at least twice a day and we do the mouthwash thing too! Can you believe it?! Anyway.... good for Emily! Keep up the good brushing! :-)
Post a Comment