For some reason a momma cat decided to have kittens in our front flower bed. One day when Charles was mowing the yard, something shot out of the front flower bed! He finally realized that it was a cat! So, he started looking and found kittens in the back of the bed. We didn't see them again for awhile, then one day they showed up on our back porch! They were so cute! We could hear them at night when we were sitting in the living room! One night Emily and I walked around the neighborhood to see if we could find out who's they were. No one claimed then and we didn't really know what to do about them, so I called the Animal Shelter to come and get them. We did NOT need 5 more cats at our house!! Anyway, the day I called the Animal Shelter, they disappeared and we have not seen them since!
No comments:
Post a Comment