We continued our yearly tradition of dying Easter Eggs on Easter Eve! We got Cinderella dye again and she loved it! I think more stickers went on Emily than on the eggs, but that's OK. You can tell she just can't wait until she can actually get her fingers into the dye!
We did our Easter Egg hunt on Saturday instead of Sunday because of the weather. It was such a nice day on Saturday, I wish it had been like that on Sunday! Oh well!! Emily got lots of candy and money for the "Merry GEE Round" at the mall! She is so excited!
She also took some practice "Easter Bunny" pics here at the house. She wanted to pose with her Easter Bunny she said! She's just gotten so big, I can't believe she is already 2 1/2!!!
Year End Review
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment