Monday, December 15, 2008

Santa Claus

Emily finally got to see Santa Claus last Friday. She has been SO excited about getting to see him! She is WAY more into Christmas this year than she was last! She even knew what she was going to ask him for and did! She talked pretty quiet and Santa had a hard time hearing her, but I think he got the gist of it! She asked for pink light-up shoes like Sterling, the fishing game like Jack and a Cinderella swim doll.

She even picked out what she was going to wear when she got to see him. For some reason she just had to wear her new sweater (I think it is because she is wearing a sweater in the picture from last year). Well, when she got up on his lap, the first thing Santa said was "What a pretty sweater you have on!", she just smiled! Santa knows all :)

1 comment:

Sisters said...

I am adding you to our blog roll!
AJL