Last Weekend Charles and I spent the weekend in Dallas with Vicky and Jeremy. Emily stayed with Gigi and Mimi and Bub and had a great time! We drove down on Saturday and did a little shopping. Then Saturday night we had dinner at a great restaurant called Brio's. After dinner we walked around Oktoberfest in Southlake and then had dessert at the Cheesecake Factory... YUMMM!!! On Sunday we went to our first Dallas Cowboys game! I got to see my "girls" (the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders....love them!!)! I didn't really watch a lot of the game but Dallas won so it was good!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
What a fun weekend! October Fest, Cheesecake Factory and a win for the Cowboys! We love the pictures of you all. Love, Aunt Becky & Uncle Bob
Charles and I have been married for 8 years. We have 2 beautiful girls, Emily is 4 and Ashley is 1.
I have been given the wonderful opportunity to stay at home with Emily and Ashley and it is truly a blessing! It is amazing to watch them grow and change every day!!! To borrow a quote from a friend, "I have found that sometimes the days go by slowly, but the years go by quickly!"
1 comment:
What a fun weekend! October Fest, Cheesecake Factory and a win for the Cowboys! We love the pictures of you all. Love, Aunt Becky & Uncle Bob
Post a Comment