On Friday, August 8th, Emily had her 2 year pictures made at Sears. They turned out really cute, even though she was not on her best behavior!!! Take a look!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Love the blog. Emily is a doll! Her pics did turn out really well. And you were worried... Brianne
Charles and I have been married for 8 years. We have 2 beautiful girls, Emily is 4 and Ashley is 1.
I have been given the wonderful opportunity to stay at home with Emily and Ashley and it is truly a blessing! It is amazing to watch them grow and change every day!!! To borrow a quote from a friend, "I have found that sometimes the days go by slowly, but the years go by quickly!"
1 comment:
Love the blog. Emily is a doll! Her pics did turn out really well. And you were worried...
Brianne
Post a Comment